Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ba...@mediageneral.com on 2003/04/16 16:09:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Cgi-bin not working with apache

Greetings,
I have a link that comes up not found but the search.exe does reside in the
correct directory - /u01/mgfs/cgi-bin/search.exe that is referenced
correctly in the html coding....

I have also added the ExecCGI to my options for that directory and a
ScriptAlias directive for that directory.....

Any ideas why I get
Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/search.exe was not found on this server.

----

HP-UX_Apache-based_Web_Server/2.0.43 Server at www.mgfs.com Port 80

Bobbie Atristain
Internet Systems Administrator
Media General, INC.
804.649.6156

Re: [users@httpd] Cgi-bin not working with apache

Posted by Zac Stevens <zt...@cryptocracy.com>.
Hi Bobbie,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 10:09:08AM -0400, batristain@mediageneral.com wrote:
> I have also added the ExecCGI to my options for that directory and a
> ScriptAlias directive for that directory.....
>
> Any ideas why I get
> Not Found
> The requested URL /cgi-bin/search.exe was not found on this server.

You should find some more information in your error log about what went
wrong.  Please reply with that, and the actual ScriptAlias and <Directory>
from your configuration.

Zac