Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/18 19:19:36 UTC

Slack is where all juneau discussion happens?

Hi,

The only messages on the dev list these days are automated jira and commit messages.

The last real message was the discussion on streams and micro service example back in April.

Is there really nothing in the Slack channel worth bringing back to the dev list?

Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Slack is where all juneau discussion happens?

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.
I think one of the issues that prevents me from using the dev list more
often is the hassle when trying to include images.  Often times I'd like to
show off a neat new feature with a screenshot but I can't attach it to
emails.  I *could* attach the image to a Jira ticket and then link to it
from an email, but are people even going to bother to click the link?