Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by cool_rk <rk...@yahoo.com> on 2014/11/19 07:12:44 UTC

route synchronization in camel

Hi

   I am creating a route to aggregate messages from jms queue. I want
aggregate messages after some fix count let's say i want to count after 100
messages. So is their any way to stop jms queue lookup route when i
aggregating my 100 messages in aggregator route. And after aggregation route
completion i want my jms lookup route is again started for further messages
extraction.

Thanks in advance for any help