Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Stein Welberg <st...@innovation-district.com> on 2013/05/15 23:55:44 UTC

Cleanup of Jira

Hi Guys,

It seems that our Jira contains a number of issues that can be resolved. I tried to go through some of the issues and resolve them if they were fixed. However I thinks there are more issues that can be closed.

Cleaning these issues up gives us a better overview of the work we have to do before we can release version 0.31. :-)

Regards,
Stein

Re: Cleanup of Jira

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Stein,

nice idea and thanks for you effort so far

Regards

Antonio