Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/03 14:07:06 UTC

Moving trunk to 0.4-SNAPSHOT

Since it's going to take some time to plan out a release/development
proposal which doesn't require a ridiculous amount of effort to
understand, maintain and follow AND honours semantic versioning for at
least bundles and packages AND gives some sort of guarantee that we
provide consumers with something that all works together....

.... I will move trunk to 0.4-SNAPSHOT. I will also do a bit more
tweaking of the trunk poms so that they are all consistent.

Zoë

Re: Moving trunk to 0.4-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It makes sense.