Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2014/07/23 08:44:10 UTC

Oak 1.0.3 release plan

Hi,

now that 1.0.2 is out, it's time to plan the next minor
release. the performance regression identified by Thomas
is already fixed and we also have a number of other fixes
ready in the 1.0 branch.

please tag issues with the 1.0.3 version for fixes you'd
like to include. I'm planning to cut the release tomorrow.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: Oak 1.0.3 release plan

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

in general I'd only merge changes to a maintenance branch when the
issue is fixed. in your case it was probably better if the fix
you did were in a separate issue, which we can resolve when 1.0.3
is released.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: Oak 1.0.3 release plan