Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Fernando Avalos García <fe...@hotmail.com> on 2011/05/10 21:13:19 UTC

Enable MOSGI

Hi,
I was reading the Ipojo JMX handler documentation, and it says that it requires:
org.apache.felix.mosgi.jmx.agentorg.apache.felix.mosgi.jmx.registryorg.apache.felix.mosgi.jmx.rmiconnector
I was taking a look to the MOSGI documentation and I didn't find where can I download the jar files for those, or any clue on how to install MOSGI on Felix.
Could any body give me any clue, please? Is there any tutorial?
Thanks in advance,
Fernando Avalos.

RE: Enable MOSGI

Posted by Fernando Avalos García <fe...@hotmail.com>.