Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bruce Pierson <bp...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 19:26:26 UTC

OS X Mavericks

Will Open Office run with OS X Mavericks.  I am a planning to purchase a
new Mac Mini and it will have Mavericks as the OS.  Are there any issues
with running Open Office with this OS?

bpierson780@gmail.com

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, one finds it attached to the
rest of the world.

~ John Muir

Re: OS X Mavericks

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 10/03/2014 Bruce Pierson wrote:
> Will Open Office run with OS X Mavericks.  I am a planning to purchase a
> new Mac Mini and it will have Mavericks as the OS.  Are there any issues
> with running Open Office with this OS?

Users did not report incompatibilities so far. But make sure you read
the Release Notes, and especially the Known Issues, for important
information regarding installation on Mac OS X:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Notes#AOO4.0ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

Regards,
   Andrea.