Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/03/23 08:50:32 UTC

STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH doesn't build

Hi,

when you switched to the 2.0 license about three weeks ago, you
changed build.xml to copy NOTICE and LICENSE in both branches, but
forgot to add the two files to the STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH branch.  This
means the Ant build will fail because the <copy> task fails.[1]

Could you please add LICENSE and NOTICE to the branch as well?

Thanks

        Stefan

Footnotes:
[1]  http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jstl-jsp-12/jstl-jsp-12.html

--
http://stefanbodewig.blogger.de/

Re: New moderator (was Re: Gump nag mails (was Re: STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH doesn't build))

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
Thanks Martin!

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 23.03.2004, at 16:41, Martin Cooper wrote:

> apmail folks,
>
> Please add me as a moderator of the following lists:
>
> taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
>
> Thanks.

Done, added martinc@apache.org as a moderator of the lists above.

Cheers,
Erik

Re: New moderator (was Re: Gump nag mails (was Re: STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH doesn't build))

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
apmail folks,

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
apmail folks,

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net> wrote:

> I added these files, but not sure if it solved the problem

It did, I've just successfully built the branch in my Gump setup.

Thanks!

        Stefan

Re: STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH doesn't build

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.
Hi Stefan,

I added these files, but not sure if it solved the problem - I couldn't
build the branch from scratch, but it should work.

[]s,

Felipe