Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/10/01 22:46:01 UTC

Free Wicket In Action. More course discounts. LWUG tomorrow

After another successful course at the weekend, where Al Maw presented the
newly updated 2 day  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/JW703/ Apache Wicket 1.3
intensive training course, I can now confirm that we will run this 2 day
Wicket course in London again this coming weekend (Oct 6-7) on request from
our latest student, from Brighton; our first ever Wicket student actually
from the UK!
We will be giving away Manning Early Edition access to
http://manning.com/dashorst Wicket In Action  to all our Wicket students so
you can follow the development of this invaluable new resource and maybe
even help out with your comments to the authors (Eelco & Marttijn) as they
complete the remaining chapters.
There are still plenty of spaces; if you would like to join us you can enter
this promotion code:
JW703100607WU1
in our simple Wicket (with Ajax)  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/BookingPage/
cart  to get an extra 20% discount (valid for all confirmed bookings made on
our site up to 13:30 BST on Friday, October 5).
Finally, if you can get to London tomorrow evening, come and join our latest
http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/ London Wicket User Group event  where
I'll be talking about Wicket and Spring (with JPA coming next time) and Al
will showing us how easy it is to build custom Ajax components using Wicket.
Hope you can make it.
Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend.co.uk