Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Matt Farmer <ma...@frmr.me> on 2018/05/14 19:48:46 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-275 - Indicate "isClosing" in the SinkTaskContext

Bumping this thread.

For anyone who needs a refresher the discussion thread is here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-dev/201803.mbox/%3CCAM5dya9x---9M3uEf_wrJL5dw%2B6HLV4%3D5PfKKSTPE1vOHEWC_g%40mail.gmail.com%3E

And there's a work in progress PR open here:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/5002

Thanks!

Posted by Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt

I posted in the PR about some of the commenting changes. Overall I think
the whole thing looks good, so I would give it a:

+1 non-binding

Adam

Posted by Matt Farmer <ma...@frmr.me>.

Posted by Matt Farmer <ma...@frmr.me>.