Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/19 20:48:26 UTC

programatically add configuration

ConfigurationManager (
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2/config/ConfigurationManager.html)
API provides a reload method that will reload the configuration settings.

There is also a setConfiguration(Configuration configuration) method in
there.  Can this method be used to explicitly load the struts.xml file??

The implementing class for Configuration is DefaultConfiguration (
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2/config/impl/DefaultConfiguration.html
)

I can't figure out how to explicitly load all the configurations that are in
struts.xml.

I want to do this because sometimes intermittently we notice that we get
action name not found errors.  At that point we'd like to explicitly load
the struts.xml file.

Can someone assist in this?

Re: programatically add configuration

Posted by Bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
Is this not possible to do ?

can we not programmaitcally add/load struts.xml into the instance?