Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Samuel Sadek <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2006/10/26 15:02:52 UTC

Email unsubscription to JAMES does not work

Hi,

Apologies for those who may be experiecing this same problem: I have great
difficulty in unsubscribing from the JAMES mail dist list.

requesting unsubscription but to no avail.

Who is the moderator of this list?

It has become a nuisance for me.

Any reply would be appreciated.

Regards,
Sam.

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
Samuel,

The Apache mailing lists generally do work as advertised, there are
literally thousands of subscribers who have no problems.

You do, I'm not denying that.

Perhaps you could send us the "raw" copy of the headers of an email
which you have recieved from this list so that we can not only help
you, but help others who may be in the same position as you.

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Hi Samuel,

Your account has been manually unsubscribed.

   Bernd

Posted by Samuel Sadek <sa...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Dave Harms <d....@clarionmag.com>.
On 26/10/2006 Stefano Bagnara wrote:
>  Let us know if this does not work.

Got the unsubscribe confirmation - the address under which I'd
originally subcribed is now forwarded, so I had to read the uninstall
instructions a little more carefully. All seems fine now.

Although I've moved on to a more mainstream mail server, I appreciate
having had the opportunity to use James. Best of luck to you all.

Dave

Posted by Dave Harms <d....@clarionmag.com>.

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.

Posted by Dave Harms <d....@clarionmag.com>.