Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by John <jo...@jak.com> on 2006/05/25 21:34:36 UTC

Tobago sheets don't gridLayout with other components?

It seems that sheets don't participate in a gridLayout like normal
components.
When a sheet is involved (even when wrapped in a cell), it seems to
break the gridLayout and the components (including the sheet) are layed
out as if no layout existed.

John

Re: Tobago sheets don't gridLayout with other components?

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hi John,

i never observed such a problem, but i can't try it out before Monday.
Can you post some example code?

Regards,
  Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!

Re: Maven Repo with 1.1.3?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
See the archives from a day or two where the ibiblio repository is
discussed.  Short answer: we're working on it.

Sean

Maven Repo with 1.1.3?