Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jeff Sheets <je...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/18 18:54:05 UTC

Re: Exception starting tomcat

I'm in the process of updating my Fusion build, and noticed that I
still get the ojb.properties file not found exception when deploying
from the latest cvs trees for Jetspeed 1 and 2.  Could someone with
commit access modify the jetspeed 2 portal/maven.xml file for this
task:
  <goal name="ojb.set.production.database.platform">
    <copy todir="${maven.build.dest}" overwrite="true">
        <fileset dir="../etc/db-ojb"/>
    <filterset begintoken="@" endtoken="@">
        <filter token="PLATFORM"
value="${org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.ojb.platform}"/>
    </filterset>
    </copy>
  </goal>

I have changed the fileset to correctly copy over the ojb files, and
have to credit Chris Custine with originally finding the fix.

-- Jeff Sheets

Re: Exception starting tomcat

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Jeff Sheets wrote:
> I'm in the process of updating my Fusion build, and noticed that I
> still get the ojb.properties file not found exception when deploying
> from the latest cvs trees for Jetspeed 1 and 2.  Could someone with
> commit access modify the jetspeed 2 portal/maven.xml file for this
> task:
>   <goal name="ojb.set.production.database.platform">
>     <copy todir="${maven.build.dest}" overwrite="true">
>         <fileset dir="../etc/db-ojb"/>
>     <filterset begintoken="@" endtoken="@">
>         <filter token="PLATFORM"
> value="${org.apache.jetspeed.production.database.ojb.platform}"/>
>     </filterset>
>     </copy>
>   </goal>
>
> I have changed the fileset to correctly copy over the ojb files, and
> have to credit Chris Custine with originally finding the fix.
>
> -- Jeff Sheets

patch applied

--
David Sean Taylor