Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca> on 2010/04/13 17:38:05 UTC

Re: Re: [SCXML]Eclipse plunge-in based visual editor,debugger and codegeneration tool for SCXML

Can I download it to try it out?

Jake

Re: Re: Re: [SCXML]Eclipse plunge-in based visual editor,debugger andcodegeneration tool for SCXML

Posted by ustbcoder <us...@gmail.com>.
It is just a demo and i will publish it when i finish its SCXML document export function

Regards

2010-04-14

ustbcoder