Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2017/02/17 11:14:36 UTC

RE: Time to release Sling 9

we are far behind our plan for the sling 9 release (obviously everyone was busy elsewhere).

i've updated the ticket SLING-6194 with a list of whats really open of the current launchpad. it looks to me that a lot of issues are no real blocker and could be moved to the next sling release. perhaps we can then focus on whats really left and get the release out.

can everyone have look at the list of open issues (total: 9) and if he thinks this is not a blocker move it the the next release of the bundle, or downgrade the bundle to the latest release?

stefan