Posted to users@maven.apache.org by NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar <SN...@covansys.com> on 2005/06/17 11:02:06 UTC

while run the Goal, how can I get Status by mail

Hai Maven Users

1.I integrated all goals in maven.xml. While run one goal, it initiates
all dependent goals also ok, how I can get through mail all goals
status.

2.what is the purpose of following tag in project.xml

   <developer>

      <name>Sasikumar</name>

      <id>Sasi</id>

      <email>abc@abc.com</email>

              <organization>ABC</organization>

   </developer>

Thanks in Advance

Cheers

Sasikumar

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Re: while run the Goal, how can I get Status by mail

Posted by Joachim Sautter <jo...@softwareschneiderei.de>.
HI,
you can not send  mails directly with maven, you can only set a
nagemailadress but this you can only use in combination with
an other tool. Such an ohter tool is cruisecontrol, anthill or
luntbuild. This tools also make the continous integration.