Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Pooja Ganapathi <po...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/14 12:45:08 UTC

Ant For task

Hi,

I am trying to use the for task in my ant script but not able to.
initially i thought having --> <taskdef resource=
"net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties"/> is well enough for using it. But
it doesn't looked os.

After search, i tried to use the below format
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>.

However, it is giving me the below error message:

"taskdef class "ignore"/> cannot be found"

I am not sure how to play with this. I also tried the below one:

taskdef
     name="for"
     classname="net.sf.antcontrib.logic.ForTask"
     onerror="ignore">
    <classpath>
      <pathelement location=".../ant-contrib.jar"/>
    </classpath>
  </taskdef>

But again, it failed to recognise the onerror atrribute.

Could some one please tell me the correct way to use the for task in ant?

Thanks,
Pooja

RE: Ant For task

Posted by "Chakravarthy, Srikanth" <Sr...@misys.com>.
If you paste your script it would be easier to check it.

Regards,
Srikanth

Posted by Pooja Ganapathi <po...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

RE: Ant For task

RE: Ant For task

Posted by "Chakravarthy, Srikanth" <Sr...@misys.com>.
Hi Pooja,

Adding the ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar lib along with the other Ant runtime
libraries would help.

Regards,
Srikanth