Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Silvano Fari <si...@yahoo.de> on 2003/12/04 13:27:56 UTC

Bug? Axis returns date instead of dateTime

Hi

How can I workaround the following problem?

The WSDL of my Java service defines an entryDate as follows:
<element name="entryDate" nillable="true" type="xsd:dateTime" />

The entryDates Java representation is java.util.Date.

Axis sends a SOAP response containing the entryDate as follows:
<entryDate xsi:type="xsd:date">2003-12-01</entryDate>

Thanks,
Silvano

Gesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de
Schneller als Mail - der neue Yahoo! Messenger.