Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Midhat Ali <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/12 13:32:55 UTC

Return Entire field from GetBestFragment in FastVectorHighlighter

Is it possible to return entire field contents instead of a fixed size
fragment. In Highlightrer, there is a Nullfragmenter. Whats's its
counterpart in FastVectorhighlighter

Re: Return Entire field from GetBestFragment in FastVectorHighlighter

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
(10/05/12 20:32), Midhat Ali wrote:
> Is it possible to return entire field contents instead of a fixed size
> fragment. In Highlightrer, there is a Nullfragmenter. Whats's its
> counterpart in FastVectorhighlighter

Currently, FVH doesn't have such function. I've opened a JIRA issue:

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/