Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2013/08/01 00:07:17 UTC

Re: Proposal for Apache jclouds release cadence and 1.7.0 roadmap/schedule/RM

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-216
>
> But it should be a relatively minor fix. I'm going to work on this
> all today/tonight in an effort to get it into 1.6.2.

Thanks for the heads-up, Everett. Looks like a feature request rather
than a bugfix - is that correct?

ap

Re: Proposal for Apache jclouds release cadence and 1.7.0 roadmap/schedule/RM

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
On Jul 31, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Andrew Phillips wrote:

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-216
>>
>> But it should be a relatively minor fix. I'm going to work on this  all today/tonight in an effort to get it into 1.6.2.
>
> Thanks for the heads-up, Everett. Looks like a feature request rather than a bugfix - is that correct?

That's true. But it's a critical feature request because Rackspace is changing the default operation on disk config when a server is created and we want to ensure all users are able to control this operation if necessary.

Everett