Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Shimik <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/16 16:13:16 UTC

Does multicast transport exist?

Does multicast transport exist in 5.1? Reliable using JGroups/JRMS or
unreliable.
According to this http://activemq.apache.org/uri-protocols.html, one might
think it does.
If it does, how can I use it?

Re: Does multicast transport exist?

Posted by Shimik <sh...@gmail.com>.
The documentation is misleading. It shouldn't list multicast as one of the
transport protocols and definitely not on the main page.

http://activemq.apache.org/ - Supports pluggable transport protocols such as
in-VM, TCP, SSL, NIO, UDP, multicast, JGroups and JXTA transports.
http://activemq.apache.org/uri-protocols.html

Shimi

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.

Posted by Shimik <sh...@gmail.com>.