Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2001/08/30 17:56:53 UTC

Again about the Source resolving

Hi all!

Is this the supposed behavior of SourceResolver: when I specify a path like:
'/path/file.xml' then it is resolved to an absolute path from the root of
the file system? What is the reason of this? I suppose, that all paths must
be treated relativly to the servlet context path if the opposite is not
specified explicitly: 'file://C:/logs/cocoon.log'.

I remember that there were a lot of discussions about it, but maybe I missed
something.

For the reason that I am asking about it see my previous posting about the
relative source path.

Thanks for any comments/help on this.

Btw, dims, if I remove all the code for source resolving - simply pass the
original source value to the JspEngine, then everything works as expected in
either case: '/jsp/welcome.jsp' or 'jsp/welcome.jsp'.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian.