Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/09/29 18:02:25 UTC

2.2.4 and 2.1.7

It's been just over 8 weeks since 2.2.3 and 2.1.6 went out.   Thus, according
to or normal schedule, we should be thinking about getting 2.2.4 and 2.1.7 out
the door.    August was kind of a slow month so the JIRA list is a bit smaller
than "normal", but there definitely have been a lot of good fixes and such
that have gone in.

I know Sergey has a few JAX-RS related issues he's looking into.   I have a
couple OSGi things I'm looking into.   There are a couple JIRA bugs I'd like
to get to as well if I get some time, but nothing "too" major so if I don't
get to them, they can wait (unless someone attaches a patch....  hint hint
:-).   (If I can get the "Open" count down to 320, currently at 325, we'll
have a net gain of 0 between 2.2.3 and 2.2.4.   This would be the first time
that has ever happened.)

Are there any other major things that would be considered a hold up?

Anyway, I'm thinking of doing the builds around the middle of next week.
Probably Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday.   Does that work for everyone?

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: 2.2.4 and 2.1.7

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> It's been just over 8 weeks since 2.2.3 and 2.1.6 went out.   Thus, according
> to or normal schedule, we should be thinking about getting 2.2.4 and 2.1.7 out
> the door.    August was kind of a slow month so the JIRA list is a bit smaller
> than "normal", but there definitely have been a lot of good fixes and such
> that have gone in.
>
> I know Sergey has a few JAX-RS related issues he's looking into.   I have a
> couple OSGi things I'm looking into.   There are a couple JIRA bugs I'd like
> to get to as well if I get some time, but nothing "too" major so if I don't
> get to them, they can wait (unless someone attaches a patch....  hint hint
> :-).   (If I can get the "Open" count down to 320, currently at 325, we'll
> have a net gain of 0 between 2.2.3 and 2.2.4.   This would be the first time
> that has ever happened.)
>
> Are there any other major things that would be considered a hold up?
>
> Anyway, I'm thinking of doing the builds around the middle of next week.
> Probably Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday.   Does that work for everyone?

Fine for me.

Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano