Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1995/12/14 18:43:30 UTC

One more patch...

I discovered this morning when adding my 25th VirtualHost that
the setrlimit feature was broken for SUNOS4 compiles. This
must have happened awhile back when we changed the define in
http_config.c to check for RLIMIT_NOFILE getting defined for
the platforms that were including <sys/resource.h>.

This was a show stopper for me....

The patch is in for_Apache_1.0.0/65.setrlimit_define_for_sunos

OK Andrew,  looks like your mail just got here declaring a stop
to further patch submission for 1.0.0.... ;-)