Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by cap <ca...@mail.novosoft.ru> on 2000/11/03 11:08:33 UTC

bxxp and subversion

Hi!

I have read documentation on the project.

It looks like BXXP protocol could lay a good foundation for network layer
for subversion. There is an apache module for BXXP and java and python
clients.

Please look at http://www.bxxp.org/bxxp/.

Constantine

Re: bxxp and subversion

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, cap wrote:
> I have read documentation on the project.
>
> It looks like BXXP protocol could lay a good foundation for network layer
> for subversion. There is an apache module for BXXP and java and python
> clients.
>
> Please look at http://www.bxxp.org/bxxp/.

We've selected the DAV protocol; what would bxxp provide that DAV doesn't?
Don't just tell me why bxxp is or may be cool, please only mention things
that we won't be able to do with DAV.

	Brian