Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/21 19:26:44 UTC

smx saxon and jdbc

hello ,

one of my usecase , i use smx saxon component for data transformation.
While transformation I need to get the data mapping id from a database, Need
to substitute internal id to external id.

Is this possible same smx saxon component?. Anybody tried to implement this?

regards
Brijesh N K

Re: smx saxon and jdbc

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
JB,

this was cool, done very elegant implementation using saxon9-sql extension.
Added ojdbc.jar and saxon9-sql.jar in smx main lib directory. It works fine.

but, currently I am hard-coding db url/user/pwd in xslt. If I can
paramterise it would be great. Is there a way to specify parameter in
properties file and refer the same in xslt?

regards
Brijesh N K

Re: smx saxon and jdbc

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks a lot Brijesh.

Regards
JB

Re: smx saxon and jdbc

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
JB,

Will try and get back to you

regards
Brijesh N K

Re: smx saxon and jdbc

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Brijesh,

Re: smx saxon and jdbc

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
JB,

Re: smx saxon and jdbc

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
JB,

thanks for the response & help, will try and update you.

regards
Brijesh N K

Re: smx saxon and jdbc

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.