Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by glen <ga...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/17 08:13:32 UTC

A drug that performs like V-ia-gra for 36 hours!

"I went from about 6in. to over 7.5 in 90days!" - JL - Tulsa, OK

http://drlaurent.com/mm/index.php?pid=eph9106

"NOT only the SIZE increased..but also the feeling!" - ER - Dallas, TX

http://drlaurent.com/mm/index.php?pid=eph9106

"I grew about 2in - and more so..remain rock-hard during love making. I owe it
all to Maxaman! Not bad for a 56 year old."  MT - Pensacola, FL

http://drlaurent.com/mm/index.php?pid=eph9106

eychung  guess nova wentorf cgstatha  tfgoldin  sarah1
keqian sanjose rflieger  nilsson elephant  yankees  bucks robots preacher onondaga <HR> shihjen2 fredb  albert scherger merry Grandma high emerson
qwsong
Get off this list by writing to getmeoff731@mail.com