Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2001/05/09 12:28:06 UTC

SAM: please make Jonathan Chawke a committer

We seem to be getting few votes .. most of the committers must be
busy. Can you please go ahead and make Jonathan a committer? I
can't imagine a single committer (or anyone else) being opposed
to improving the Apache SOAP docs.

Thanks,

Sanjiva.

Re: please make Jonathan Chawke a committer

Posted by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com>.
A belated +1 from me!