Posted to users@sling.apache.org by lancedolan <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/07 18:45:03 UTC

How to export Sling data?

Hi All,

Does anybody have some terminal commands or procedure they follow for
exporting data without composum? I've downloaded this "jackrabbit-filevault"
project, and I've tried some different terminal commands after reading the
documentation. Not sure what I'm doing.

Does anybody here export data from JCR without composum? What's the process?

*********
For those curious, why not Composum?
It is demonstrating a severe defect preventing me from building a jcr
package [https://github.com/ist-dresden/composum/issues/60]. Even if that
defect is solved, this instability is concerning enough that we need a
separate reliable process for exporting data

Re: How to export Sling data?

Posted by lancedolan <la...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, double post.

See