Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manuel Grau <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 18:25:24 UTC

building from parent a maven-j2ee-simple project

Hi all,

We have a modular project using maven-j2ee-simple archetype. This projects
has three modules: servlets, projects, and ear. Servlets contain one module,
a web application, projects contains some jar modules and the ear module
that generates our application ear. We use inside the ear, and servlet
modules some property files to do filtering depending on the environment we
are deploying the application. If we compile and package each module
separately, any problem, but, when we do compiling and packaging from the
root project, the property files cannot be found. Our build section of our
pom files is:

        <filters>
            <filter>pom.${env}.properties</filter>
        </filters>

What we can do to able maven find our property files relative to root
project?

Thanks.

--
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" Albert
Einstein