Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Suresh Ramamurthy <su...@nuagenetworks.net> on 2014/07/08 01:48:02 UTC

Master Branch : Network label for XenServer is not updated to "xenservernetworklabel" in zoneWizard.js

Hi,

I found that the network label for XenServer is updated to
"xenservernetworklabel" in ApiConstants.java. But, this is value is not
updated in zoneWizard.js.

Due to this, network labels are always set to "Use default gateway" for all
the traffic type for XenServer host. Did any one face this issue with
XenServer host?

Could any one please let me know the process to become a committer so that
I can fix this issue.
I verified the fix in my setup and fix works.

Thanks,
Suresh

P.S. : I tried looking at Contributing page but it is blank (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Contributing)