Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/18 14:00:04 UTC

Deploying Cassandra 1.0.7 on EC2 in minutes

Hi guys,

I just want to the let you know that  Apache Whirr trunk (the upcoming
0.7.1 release) can deploy Cassandra 1.0.7 on AWS EC2 & Rackspace Cloud.

You can give it a try by running the following commands:
https://gist.github.com/1632893

And the last thing we would appreciate any suggestions on improving the
deployment scripts or on improving Whirr.

Thanks,

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro

Re: Deploying Cassandra 1.0.7 on EC2 in minutes

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrei!

--
http://twitter.com/tjake

Re: Deploying Cassandra 1.0.7 on EC2 in minutes

Posted by Rustam Aliyev <ru...@code.az>.
Great, will try 0.7.1 when it's ready.

(Bug I mentioned was already reported)

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.