Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Arunkumar Balasubramanian <ar...@hotmail.com> on 2007/08/13 06:39:55 UTC

RE: Does Tiles Layout page can have struts form components

Hi

 I am likely to reuse a component in struts tiles which has a different property name in different pages.

 For example: The component which I am planning to reuse is Address filelds. Although the view of address fields is same in all pages, like

 The id used to specify form is different in other pages. Like A.jsp has state id as id=statefield, B.jsp has state id as id=formstatefield, etc... (The id is used to define the property of that particular filed.)

Is it possible to reuse these kinds of fields in struts tiles? If it's possible, can any one guide me through.

 Thanks

See what you’re getting into…before you go there
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507