Posted to kato-spec@incubator.apache.org by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk> on 2009/04/15 17:28:18 UTC

Conference Call

Hello,
    I would like to set up a conference call for next week. Using the
following: https://www.webdialogs.com/ it is possible to record
the call and the screen of the person hosting the meeting. Anyone should
be able to dial in, and if they wish, join the meeting to view, for
example, a web browser with the JavaDoc. The recordings are in flash,
but I'm sure we should be able to extract the audio and also transcribe
it for posterity.

If everyone is ok with this arrangement, I'd like to try and arrange it
for sometime next week. I've not arranged an international conference
call before, but can I suggest we use UTC to state the times? For
instance, UK working time is currently 08:00 to 16:30 UTC.

I estimate the time range from -7 UTC (California) through -1 UTC (UK)
into +3 UTC (Moscow) and +5:30 (India). This is 12 1/2 hours. Please let
me know if my estimate is incorrect.

As I understand it the call would be to walk through the API and clarify
any issues people may have it (that's my interpretation).

Please let me know what you think about dates and times.

Thanks,
    Stuart

Re: Conference Call

Posted by Sonal Goyal <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
A con call would be great. I am fine with all days in the coming week except
Wednesday. My preferred time slot:

08:30 - 12:30 IST (03:00 UTC - 07:00 UTC)
and
18:00 - 23:00 IST (12:30 UTC - 17:30 UTC)

Thanks and Regards,
Sonal

RE: Conference Call

Re: Conference Call