Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 14:33:21 UTC

TOMEE JIRA site seems to say 1.6.1 is on it's way

Interesting, TOMEE JIRA site[1] seems to say that 1.6.1 is on it's way. :)

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE

Re: TOMEE JIRA site seems to say 1.6.1 is on it's way

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
maybe just because a not released version moves and yo unever know when you
have an issue which code you speak about?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.