Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by prity1 <rp...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2003/07/31 19:11:13 UTC

xml encrption

Hi All,
I visited the apache xml security page. it says "xml encryption library is
under development" when is the tentative schedule of the xml encryption lib
release so we can use it?
thanks,
rp

Re: xml encrption

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
RP,

There is some code in the CVS right now, but it's very beta, and not
fully functional.  I wouldn't say I want to commit to any timeframes yet.

Thoughts from others?

Cheers,
	Berin