Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andy Savin <A....@bath.ac.uk> on 2005/11/03 11:59:27 UTC

Adding a new doctype

Hi,

I am trying to add a new doctype to lenya 1.4, however, the documentation
(Resource Types doc on the lenya website)
doesn't seem to correspond to the directory stucture actually found in
lenya. Namely, the doctypes seem to be in a 'modules' directory rather
than the stated 'doctypes' directory.  I tried following the instructions
and simply changing the directory name but it hasn't worked.

I would be greatful if someone could let me know if the change in
directory name is simple that (that way I know it's something i've done
wrong) or whether changes have been made to how they are implemented.

Regards,

Andy

Re: Adding a new doctype

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andy Savin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to add a new doctype to lenya 1.4, however, the documentation
> (Resource Types doc on the lenya website)
> doesn't seem to correspond to the directory stucture actually found in
> lenya. Namely, the doctypes seem to be in a 'modules' directory rather
> than the stated 'doctypes' directory.  I tried following the instructions
> and simply changing the directory name but it hasn't worked.
>
> I would be greatful if someone could let me know if the change in
> directory name is simple that (that way I know it's something i've done
> wrong) or whether changes have been made to how they are implemented.

The website hasn't been updated for quite a while (a bugzilla entry exists).
You have to use the documentation from SVN:

- install forrest 0.7
- svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lenya/docu
- cd docu
- forrest run