Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Surendar <su...@7strata.com> on 2008/12/10 10:30:09 UTC

Process Management

Hi all
I am using apache ode in my project, now we got a scenario to use
process management, so i need to know how deep the ode supports process
management,

 for example , i need to know what are all the workflow instances
running in which state those instance are there in currently.

please provide me the details how to proceed with this process
management in apache ode.

with regards

Surendar V

Re: Process Management

Posted by dileep_sivaraman <di...@infosys.com>.
Hi Surendar,

I think you can have a look at this thread.

http://www.nabble.com/Manual-Retry-with-failureHandling-td20826347.html#a20828645

Dileep

Re: Process Management

Posted by Surendar <su...@7strata.com>.