Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/30 17:15:49 UTC

[CONCEPT-PATCH] require --enable-unsupported-freetds to support FreeTDS with apr-util 1.5.x

Make sense for post-1.5.2?

This doesn't affect non-autoconf builds, and I think the RPM build would be
broken.  Any other missing pieces?

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/

Re: [CONCEPT-PATCH] require --enable-unsupported-freetds to support FreeTDS with apr-util 1.5.x

Posted by Stefan Fritsch <sf...@sfritsch.de>.
On Saturday 30 March 2013, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> Make sense for post-1.5.2?
>
> This doesn't affect non-autoconf builds, and I think the RPM build
> would be broken.  Any other missing pieces?

Works for me. I ok with including it post-1.5.2 or in 1.5.2.

BTW, if you have time to T&R today, go ahead. I won't until tomorrow.