Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com> on 2014/08/25 22:49:13 UTC

Template not ready...

All,
   So I'm looking at the default centos 5.3 template, and it is in a "No" ready state. The only secondary storage warning\error I see in the log is the following "There is no secondary storage VM for secondary storage host secStorage".
Ideas?

RE: Template not ready...

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.
All of this was related to the bug I noted on the JIRA ticket cloudstack-6378. I had to generate the keystore file properly using the keytool command. This is a bug that apparently should be fixed in 4.5

RE: Template not ready...

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi,