Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Julian Dobson <ju...@myultraworld.com> on 2008/04/22 19:32:23 UTC

No form data with POST

This is driving me nuts!

I am using Apache/2.2.3 with a PerlTransHandler in which I decline CGI
scripts. However, the CGI script isn't getting the data using
CGI::Minimal (or any other version of CGI I care to try). If I use GET,
this isn't an issue, and an old install (Apache/1.3.27) running very
similar code works fine.

I've search the archives and the web in general and have found nothing
that helps  - I've tried different enctypes on the submitting form,
which seems to be a favorite.

Help would be much appreciated.

--
Julian

--
Email:  juliand [at] myultraworld [dot] com

Re: No form data with POST

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Julian Dobson <ju...@myultraworld.com> wrote:
>  I am using Apache/2.2.3 with a PerlTransHandler in which I decline CGI
> scripts. However, the CGI script isn't getting the data using CGI::Minimal
> (or any other version of CGI I care to try).

Are you reading the POST data in your transhandler?  It can only be read once.

- Perrin