Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "frederic.dreyfus" <fr...@sungard.com> on 2006/04/28 17:30:45 UTC

Error when initializing servicemix-wsn2005 component

Hi,

I get this error when I try to deploy the servicemix-wsn2005 component :

javax.jbi.JBIException: Error calling init
	at org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.init(BaseLifeCycle.java:109)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.init(ComponentMBeanImpl.java:192)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.doStart(ComponentMBeanImpl.java:279)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.start(ComponentMBeanImpl.java:208)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.install(InstallationService.java:377)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.install(InstallationService.java:342)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:220)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$2.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:507)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:291)
	at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: scheme java not recognized
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.jndi.DefaultContext.lookup(DefaultContext.java:131)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.wsn.component.WSNLifeCycle.lookupConnectionFactory(WSNLifeCycle.java:114)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.wsn.component.WSNLifeCycle.doInit(WSNLifeCycle.java:60)
	at org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.init(BaseLifeCycle.java:102)

Any idea ?

Thank,

Fred
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Error when initializing servicemix-wsn2005 component

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The WS-Notification component needs some configuration to be
integrated in the default distribution of ServiceMix (which is
obvisously not a good idea).  I will take a look at that asap so that
you should be able to just drop the component...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This is a JNDI configuration problem.
Are you using the servicemix distribution ?
Else you may have to configure jndi properties, the providel url needs
to point to an xbean file like the one in the servicemix
distribution...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet