Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Elvis Stansvik <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/07 11:00:25 UTC

RSS/Atom feed of news/releases?

Hi folks,

Is there an RSS/Atom feed of new releases? Or a mailing list specifically
for release announcements?

I recently took ownership of the ArchLinux AUR package of ActiveMQ and
would like to be notified of new releases.

Best regards,
Elvis Stansvik

Re: RSS/Atom feed of news/releases?

Posted by Elvis Stansvik <el...@gmail.com>.
Yep thanks. I'll just keep subscribing to this one. A RSS of the news
section of the website would be nice though.

Elvis

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.