Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/06/23 10:13:11 UTC

Is it too late to update the Incubator's June report?

I'd like to update the wiki page with the new mailing list migration:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2006

Is it too late?

Jacopo

Re: Is it too late to update the Incubator's June report?

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Yup, that's what I meant.

It's not a bad habit to get into: update the status file regularly,
with anything you think is noteworthy.  ("You" being any committer,
not just PMC members).  Everyone should review the status file
regularly.  The matter of writing up Board reports, whether for the
incubator now or for the ASF Board after incubation, is then a simple
matter of collecting changes to the status file from the past board
report...

(It doesn't have to be done this way, I'm just outlining one option
that's worked for projects in the past, and that has the bonus of
keeping our users always informed of the project status).

Yoav

--
Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC

Re: Is it too late to update the Incubator's June report?

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Yoav,

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC

Re: Is it too late to update the Incubator's June report?

Posted by David Welton <da...@gmail.com>.