Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by AnandG <an...@canvera.com> on 2009/07/28 14:34:10 UTC

Servicemix mail component not working as desired

Hi,

I am setting up mail properties using :

NormalizedMessage normalizedMsg = exch.createMessage();
normalizedMsg.setProperty("org.apache.servicemix.mail.to", "xxx@xx.xx");
normalizedMsg.setProperty("org.apache.servicemix.mail.subject", "Some
Subject");

But the mail message which I am receiving from SMTP server doesnt have
subject in it and even to field have "undisclosed-recipients:;" although
getting the mail at correct place. Please point me if I am doing something
wrong ....

xbean config goes like this..

<bean id="propertyConfigurer"
      <property name="location" value="classpath:mail.properties" />
  </bean>
  <mail:sender service="canNotify:mailSenderService"
             endpoint="mailEndpoint"
             sender="${sender.email}"
             connection="${smtp.host}"

             debugMode="true" >

   </mail:sender>

Re: Servicemix mail component not working as desired

Posted by AnandG <an...@canvera.com>.
I am using Servicemix Jboss  deployer and basically Servicemix is in Jboss,
thus this has any effect ?

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
Anand,

http://lhein.blogspot.com

RE: Servicemix mail component not working as desired

Posted by AnandG <an...@canvera.com>.
Eventually figured out the problem... basically there were multiple versions
of javax.mail.* on classpath. In my particular case,
apache-servicemix-web-3.3.1.war was including geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec in
its lib which was the culprit

Posted by Madesclair Vivian <vm...@sopragroup.com>.

Posted by AnandG <an...@canvera.com>.

Posted by AnandG <an...@canvera.com>.