Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Peter Kronenberg <pe...@torch.ai> on 2021/02/10 14:32:24 UTC

Langdetect jar in repo

There seems to be something wrong with the Langdetect-commons jar in the repository at https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/tika/tika-langdetect-commons/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/.  I've been building myself for the last week or so and not pulling from the repo.  But it doesn't seem to have any code in it

[cid:image001.png@01D6FF8F.A2FCC8D0]

[cid:image002.png@01D6FF8F.A2FCC8D0]

RE: Langdetect jar in repo

Posted by Peter Kronenberg <pe...@torch.ai>.
Well, the issue is that my code isn’t finding the OptimaizeLangDetector, which is usually does by importing org.apache.tika.langdetect.optimaize.  And in my pom, I grabbing tika-langdetec-commons.

That's ok because that module only includes tests and test resources that are shared by some of the other langdetect modules' unit tests.  If there's a better way to arrange the modules so you aren't surprised, please let us know.

[cid:image001.png@01D6FF98.F3008DE0]

[cid:image002.png@01D6FF98.F3008DE0]

Re: Langdetect jar in repo

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.