Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Farhan Husain <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/25 21:06:42 UTC

Re: File name to which mapper's key,value belongs to - is it available?

For this purpose, I have written my own InputFormat class but I believe
there is a better way of doing that. JobCong may provide information of
input file.

Posted by Farhan Husain <ru...@gmail.com>.
In one occasion it did not work for me. I had to pass the same value to
jobconf with a new name.

Posted by Chuck Lam <ch...@gmail.com>.