Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/18 21:47:18 UTC

Re: Roadmap 2016/2017

Hello,
@sebb, as chief of PMC, could you expose your vision of JMeter's roadmap
and future ?

Thank you

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Roadmap 2016/2017

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have no computer for the momemt to check it but Gatling (licence bsd) use
netty

Antonio

Re: Roadmap 2016/2017

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Regarding jetty-alpn:

The ALPN implementation relies on modification of a few OpenJDK classes and
on a few new classes that need to live in the sun.security.ssl package.
These classes are released under the same GPLv2+exception license of
OpenJDK. The ALPN class and its nested classes are released under same
license as the classes of the Jetty project.

Regards

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Philippe Mouawad <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Roadmap 2016/2017